Category: Winter and Cold Room
ChillBreaker® Coveralls are what you need to work in extreme winter climates. Whether you’re outdoors in freezing temperatures or dealing with industrial freezer machines, these thermal coveralls provide you with protection and warmth in any frigid environment.
When the temperature starts to drop, you need protection that’s got you completely covered. ChillBreaker® Coveralls are designed with extreme functionality, helping you work and move easily while keeping out the cold and grime. With these work coveralls, you can keep going hard when the work gets cold.
- Comfort Rating: 0°F
- 7.5 oz. Polyester fiberfill insulation
- 100% Taslon nylon 3-Ply outershell
- Wind-tight, water-repellent finish
- 2 Front and 2 back pockets 1 with zipper
- 2 Chest zipper pockets
- Storm flaps cover front zippers
- Hip length two-way leg zippers
- Draft-sealing elastic back band
- Inner draw cord at waist to seal out drafts
- Soft fleece-lined collar
- Tool loop on hip
- 2 Oversized back pockets, great for tools