3M – 6800
Category: Reusable Masks
This full facepiece reusable respirator offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Combine with appropriate 3M™ Particulate Filters or Cartridges, to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapors.
Reliable, convenient, compatible respiratory protection:
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series offers versatility for many envrionments and applications and helps provide respiratory protection against a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved catridges and filters.
- Unique center adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward, helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve, and allows for quick and easy cleaning
- Large lens for wide field of view and excellent visibility
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Lightweight, well-balanced design with silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort and durability
- Air purifying respirator (APR), supplied air (SA) and powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
- Spare parts available.
When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).