Category: Head Protection
DuoTop Safety hard hat sports a low profile shell design and upgraded features and benefits. DuoTop Safety hard hat is a ideal for construction and everyday work environments.
Two distinct Styles
- Full – Brim or Cap Style
- High Density Polyethylene
Designed for Comfort
- Four (4) or six (6) point suspension in ratchet or pinlock
- Moisture-wicking polyester brown-pad
- Compatible with two or three-point chinstrap
- Customized logo capabilities
- Replacement suspensions available
- Compatible with a wide variety of face protection and other hard hat accessories
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class E&G requirements
- Made of high – density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class E&G requirements.
- Available in Full Brim or Cap Style.
- Choose either self-sizing 4-point or 6-point pinlock suspension or 4-point or 6-point dielectric ratchet suspension. The upgraded suspension system provides a more comfortable, secure fit.
- Pinlock suspension – Incremental sizing of 1/16″ hat size (5mm) makes a secure fit easy
- Ratchet suspension – Ratchet suspension can be adjusted between hat sizes 6 1/2 “- 8”
- Cap Style features accessory slots for attaching a variety of accessories such as earmuffs and face protection.
- Compatible with 2 or 3 point chinstrap
- Pad print capability up to 4 different locations on the hat
- Vertical height adjustments capability (2 front, 2 rear) allow for a personal secure fit.
- One of the lightest helmets in its class
- Made in U.S.A.