Category: Mechanical Protection
- Nitrile impregnated coating on Gelfôm pad.
- Ideal for those tasks involving vibrations at frequency levels greater than 300 Hz.
- Engineered to reduce the vibration absorbed by workers’ palm and fingers. VibraGuard® gloves help protecting from Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome.
- The VibraGuard® glove is made with Ansell’s unique nitrile formulation, offering resistance to cuts, punctures and abrasion, and repelling grease and oil.
- Vibration attenuation EN10819: TRM (Transmission Ratio Medium frequency range) = 0.90, TRH (Transmission Ratio High frequency range) = 0.52
- Fit for special purpose
- Hand grinders
- Pedestal grinders
- Vibrating poker
- Chipping hammer
- Road drills
- Heavy-duty hammers
- Impact wrench & rammers
Style #: 07-112
Construction: Fully impregnated
Liner Material: Interlock polycotton
Coating Material: Nitrile
Cuff Style: Velcro®
Length (mm): 225 – 240
En Size: 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 1 pair in a bag, 6 bags in a carton