Category: Mechanical Protection
- Excellent insulation and comfortable handling in cold conditions
- Ansell’s PowerFlex® 80-400 glove is a general-purpose glove that is designed to provide outstanding insulation from cold conditions, as well as high comfort and grip.
- This glove combines a thermal terry loop acrylic liner with a naturally insulating latex coating, ensuring excellent insulation against the cold. This glove provides comfort and protection for the wearer in temperatures down to as low as -30°C, for short or intermittent contact.
- With a terry loop acrylic liner that is bright yellow in colour, the PowerFlex® 80-400 glove offers extra high visibility in low or poor light conditions. This extra visibility brings additional safety for external workers when it’s getting dark.
- Shipping and receiving
- Refuse collection
- Refrigeration and cooling plants
- Perishables warehousing
- Public maintenance
- Outdoor construction work
Style #: 80-400
Construction: Palm coated
Liner Material: Acrylic terry loop
Coating Material: Natural Rubber
Cuff Style: Knitwrist
Color: Blue coating on bright yellow liner
Length (mm): 250 – 295
En Size: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 12 pairs in a bag, 6 bags in a carton