Category: Mechanical Protection
- A revolutionary combination of excellent grip and strong oil-repellence
- In the HyFlex® 11-927 glove, Ansell incorporated its patented Ansell Grip Technology™. Microscopic channels in the glove coating guide away the oil resulting in a secure glove-to-surface contact. This allows the wearer to handle small and medium-sized components lightly coated with oil or lubricant in all confidence.
- Protects skin from oil contamination.
- Incorporating all the essential features of the Ansell HyFlex® range, users appreciate the outstanding fit, comfort and dryness, as well as the glove’s excellent dexterity and tactility.
- Assembly of engine & transmission drive trains3
- Handling of machined parts coated with light oil
- Light metal presses
- Primary assembly of light components
Style #: 11-927
Construction: Palm coated
Liner Material: Nylon
Coating Material: Nitrile
Cuff Style: Elasticated cuff
Length (mm): 208 – 273
En Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 12 pairs in a bag, 12 bags in a carton