Category: Mechanical Protection
- Dexterity with superb cut resistance for optimal productivity
- The liners of the HyFlex 11-630 and 11-638 gloves have a yarn structure that contains an optimal rate of HPPE. This offers high levels of cut resistance, for a safe use in controlling, handling and assembly applications involving contacts with sharp pieces.
- The Lycra in the liners of both gloves, as well as the polyurethane coating, provides excellent flexibility and fit.
- The specific formulation of the polyurethane dipping provides a secure grip on dry or slightly oily pieces.
- The PU formulation also increases abrasion resistance on the gloves’ work surface.
- Glass manufacturing
- Assembly of white goods
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Handling sharp or irregular-edged metal parts
Style #: 11-630
Construction: Palm coated
Liner Material: NylonLycra Kevlar HPPECotton
Coating Material: Polyurethane
Cuff Style: Elasticated cuff
Color: Grey coating on grey liner
Length (mm): 215 – 275
En Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 12 pairs in a bag, 12 bags in a carton