Category: Mechanical Protection
- Dexterity with superb cut resistance for optimal productivity.
- The HyFlex® 11-625, 11-627 and 11-628 gloves deliver a perfect balance of comfort and sure handling with superior cut resistance.
- The liners have an innovative yarn structure that contains an optimal rate of Dyneema®. This offers high levels of cut resistance, for a safe use in controlling, handling and assembly applications involving contacts with sharp pieces.
- The Lycra® in the liners of both gloves, as well as the polyurethane coating, provides excellent flexibility and fit.
- The three models are designed for use in dry, as well as slightly oily environments.
- With Dyneema Technology
- 11-625 & 11-627: Fit for special purpose
- Glass manufacturing
- Assembly of white goods
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
- Finishing works
Style #: 11-625
Construction: Palm coated
Liner Material: NylonLycra® Dyneema®
Coating Material: Polyurethane
Cuff Style: Elasticated cuff
Color: White coating on white liner
Length (mm): 210 – 255
En Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Packaging: 12 pairs in a bag, 12 bags in a carton