Category: Mechanical Protection
- An ultra-lightweight glove maximising touch and precision.
- Ansell’s HyFlex® 11-618 is a thin glove that offers outstanding comfort and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- The lightest lined and coated glove ever made by Ansell, HyFlex® 11-618 is 20% lighter in weight than Ansell’s usual nylon/ polyurethane gloves.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- The glove’s resistance levels make it durable. In addition, the dark blue liner and black coating make the glove well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
- Light assembly applications requiring a high degree of precision
- Final assembly, airco, electrical engines, wire harness assembly, adjusters work
- White goods and electrical goods
- Cosmetics/plastics (also packaging stage)
- Finishing works
- Picking and fitting small pieces (bearings, springs…)
Style #: 11-618
Construction: Palm coated
Liner Material: Nylon
Coating Material: Polyurethane
Cuff Style: Elasticated cuff
Color: Black coating on dark blue liner
Length (mm): 195 – 245
En Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 12 pairs in a bag, 12 bags in a carton