Category: Mechanical Protection
- Water-based polyurethane glove with outstanding visibility and enhanced comfort
- Ansell introduces HyFlex® 11-402, the first glove on the market to combine a high-visibility yellow liner with water-based polyurethane coating.
- Thanks to the water-based polyurethane, users benefit from enhanced comfort with the renowned dexterity and fit of the HyFlex® range.
- 3/4 glove dipping reinforces back-of-finger protection without compromising flexibility and dexterity.
- Using water instead of dimethylformamide solvent enhances the comfort of the glove, as the polyurethane doesn’t penetrate inside it.
- Building materials handling
- Truck, fork-lift and crane driving
- Warehouse work
- General handling
Style #: 11-402
Construction: ¾ dipped
Liner Material: Nylon
Coating Material: Water-based polyurethane
Cuff Style: Elasticated cuff
Color: Black coating on bright yellow liner
Length (mm): 215 – 245
En Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 12 pairs in a bag, 12 bags in a carton