Electrosoft Class 3
Category: Disposeable Gloves
Reference Number: 2091931
- Energy or Electricity
Product Use: Handling of high voltage to 26 500 volts. Must be used with a leather underglove.
- Beige natural latex insulating glove. Class 3.Cut edge.Category AZC.Thickness: 2.9 mm.
Its anatomical shape and lightly powdered interior make it easier to slip the glove on and off. RESISTANCE Its natural latex base offers high dielectric characteristics.Its thickness (2.9 mm) ensures good dexterity while offering protection up to 26,500 volts of use. SAFETY It must be used with a leather overglove.
CE CATEGORY: III Irreversible risks
In accordance with standards :
– EN 60903-2003
– CEI 903-2002
– Beige natural latex insulating glove
– Category RC
Product Technology: Dipped Gloves
Length: 36 cm
Thickness: 2.9 mm
- EC Category PPE: 3
- EC Standards: EN 60903
- EC Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Declaration Date: 2007-06-18
- EC Declaration Place: Roissy
- Signature: Signature
- EC Attestation: EC Attestation
- EC Attestation Number: 0077/016/078/06/01/0002 EXT 05/06/06
- EC Laboratory: APAVE parisienne
This article can be washed with soap and water at a temperature not exceeding 65°C.The gloves must be dried thorougly at a temperature not exceeding 65°C.