Category: Chemical Protection
- All day comfort in a lightweight glove
- Virtex glove is designed specifically to offer outstanding comfort, flexibility and good chemical resistance.
- Virtex incorporates the unique new and patent pending Aquadri – Ansell Moisture Management Technology. This technology gives this reusable, handed glove excellent moisture absorption capabilities and keeps users hands drier for a longer period of time.
- Gloves featuring the Aquadri show a significantly lower tendency to shed (even up to 50% less shedding) than traditional cotton flock gloves. So next to the comfort gain, you benefit from an optimised cost of ownership.
- AQL 0.65 (EN374)
- With Aquadri Technology
- Handling and light assembly applications in dry, fully wet or oily conditions
- Light assembly in chemical environments
- Engine and system testing
- Paint and spray shops
- Oil and hydro-carbon based solutions
- Painting, coating and cleaning
- Food distribution
Style #: 79 – 700
Liner Material: Aquadri
Cuff Style: Straight cuff
Grip Design: Lozenge
Thickness (mm): 0,225 mm (0,200 mm nitrile shell & 0,025 mm inner coating)
Length (mm): 310 mm +/- 10 mm
En Size: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 1 pair in a bag, 50 pairs in an inner dispenser, 4 dispensers in a carton