Touch N Tuff 92-600
Category: Chemical Protection
- Proven splash resistance against hazardous chemicals
- Further testing of the Touch N Tuff by a certified body on an even wider range of chemicals confirms that it resists a greater variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than any other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Manufactured from nitrile, Touch N Tuff offers up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural-latex gloves, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
- It contains no natural rubber proteins, which means no risk of Type I allergies for the wearer.Primary skin irritation studies and Insult Patch tests have also shown no evidence of risk from irritation or allergic contant dermatitis.
- With a unique “Thin Nitrile Technology” formulation, this glove offers easy donning and strong grip in wet or dry conditions.
- The glove is highly versatile and suitable for many different, uses.
- AQL 1.5 (EN374)
- Chemical handing.
- Laboratory analysis
- Paint and spray shops
- Printing industry
- Light assembly tasks
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics
- Intricate parts handling
Style #: 92-600
Liner Material: Not applicable
Cuff Style: Rolled Beaded
Grip Design: Smooth
Thickness (mm): 0.12
Length (mm): 240
En Size: 6½-7, 7½-8, 8½-9, 9½-10
Packaging: 100 gloves in a box, 10 boxes in a carton