Category: Chemical Protection
- A premium nitrile providing superior standards of safety for high-risk chemical handling
- A newly developed nitrile film offers greater strength and superior chemical resistance. Sets new standards for mechanical performance, with unrivalled abrasion resistance and puncture resistance almost twice that of the current leading nitrile.
- Superior chemical resistance. Out-performs all existing nitriles in permeation tests.
- 100% sampling testing: every glove is individually subjected to a leakproof test and checked for defects before dispatch.
- Guaranteed product quality means gloves can be used with complete confidence in dangerous situations.
- Every glove individually air-pressure tested.
- ISO 9001 certified.
- AQL of 0.065 (EN374). The lowest in the industry.
- Refining – Oil & Petrol
- Laboratory analysis
- Printing industry
- Particularly hazardous chemical areas, eg chemical manufacture, transfer of aggressive chemicals and handling chemical mixtures
Style #: 37-900
Liner Material: Flocked
Cuff Style: Straight cuff
Grip Design: Reversed lozenge
Thickness (mm): 0.425
Length (mm): 380
En Size: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Packaging: 1 pair in a bag, 12 pairs in a master bag, 6 master bags in a carton