Category: Chemical Protection
- Top-of-the-range neoprene delivering excellent wide-ranging chemical protection
- Top quality neoprene coating.Protects against a wide rang of oils, acids, caustics, alcohols and many solvents.
- Good resistance to all mechanical hazards.
- Special Hi-Lo insulated gauntlet option with quilted cotton liner, for use in both hot and cold temperatures.
- Permits intermittent handling in hot liquids up to 180ºC and handling in cold temperatures down to -25ºC
- Comfortable anatomical glove shape which follows the contours of the hand at rest. Improves dexterity and reduces hand fatigue.
- AQL 1.0 (EN374)
- Chemical handling, especially
- caustics and Solvents
- Metal fabrication
- Refining – Oil & Petrol
Style #: 09-924
Liner Material: Insulated Jersey
Cuff Style: Gauntlet
Grip Design: Smooth
Thickness (mm): Not applicable
Length (mm): 355
En Size: 10
Packaging: 12 pairs in a bag, 6 bags in a carton