3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
- ENABLING A CLEANER, SAFER WORK ENVIRONMENT - The unique abrasive pattern on a net backing allows for extracts up to 97% of dust produced creating a cleaner, virtually dust-free work environment. You'll finish more parts per disc with less dust in the environment, boosting productivity without sacrificing dust extraction
- LEGENDARY 3M PRECISION-SHAPED GRAIN - Continually fractures into sharp cutting edges, delivering twice the abrasion life and cut-rate of leading competitor net discs. The disc cuts with less pressure required by the operator, making for more comfortable sanding.
- BOOST PRODUCTION: With the hook-and-loop backing, make quick and easy disc changes. For use with random orbital sanders and hand sanding.
- RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS: Woodworking, Composite Sanding, Metal Fabrication, Primer Sanding, Gelcoat Sanding
- AVAILABLE IN A RANGE OF GRADES AND SIZES: From 80+ to 320+ grade and 3 inch to 8 inch size.