- Water-based polyurethane glove with unmatched dexterity and high cut protection
- Ansell’s HyFlex 11-435 glove is the first cut-resistant level 5 glove on the market made with water-based polyurethane.
- Extreme resistance to cuts and burrs. A seamless plaited glove for very good fit, dexterity and flexibility. Excellent breathability and cool feeling.
- Water-based polyurethane enhances the dexterity and comfort of the glove, as the polyurethane doesn’t penetrate inside it.
- With Dyneema Technology
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
- Handling of glass sheets, sharp- edged objects
- Handling of metal sheets, cutting of dry, painted or galvanised pieces
NylonLycra Glass fiberDyneema
Black coating on heather grey liner
220 - 270
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
12 pairs in a bag, 12 bags in a carton