- Unique combination of grip and chemical resistance
- The AlphaTec glove incorporates revolutionary Ansell Grip TechnologyTM to enable users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control. This unique combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity, makes the AlphaTec glove the logical choice when working with chemicals.
- Reliable chemical protection for added user safety. The patented Ansell Grip TechnologyTM ensures that the coating polymer does not penetrate the liner during manufacture. The coating is therefore consistent and sound, significantly reducing the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin.
- AlphaTec gloves have a chemical resistance performance equivalent to the Sol-Vex 37-645 glove.
- AQL 0.65 (EN374)
- Ansell Grip
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Chemical handling
- Printing industry
- Emergency services
- Chemical handling, especially caustics and solvents
- Handling objects coated in grease and oils
- Handling paints, inks, dyes, glues
- Refining - Oil & Petrol
58 - 535
Burgundy with black hand
7, 8, 9, 10, 11
6 pairs in a bag, 12 bags in a carton