Engineered to Improve Welders Productivity
CanaSafe brings you dedicated eye protection technology for cutting and welding operations. ReflecT is designed specifically for welders, providing users with a practical
solution for their demanding work environment.
Functional, Comfortable, Practical. That's ReflecT.
CanaSafe IR5 Welding spectacles are an ideal solution for your workforce. They absorb harmful ultraviolet, visible and Infrared radiation, protecting the eyes & allowing the user to better
see the "weld pool".
Don't be fooled by "Green" imitation lenses. Always ask your manufacturer for test data certification confirming the lens properties before you procure any IR lens.
- IR Shade 5 Lens
- Optically Correct i-Cote Anti Fog/ Anti Scratch Lens
- Protects against impact, UV, Visible Light and Infrared Radiation
- Application - Cutting, Brazing, Gas Welding, Plasma Arc Welding
- Eyeglass cord - reduces scratching and keeps eyewear readily available when you need it most
- Micro-fiber storage bag - protects eyewear and is used to clean the lens
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 & EN 166:2001 Standard
WARNING: NOT FOR ELECTRIC ARC WELDING. USE ONLY A WELDING HELMET FOR ELECTRIC ARC WELDING.
||ReflecT, Black Temp Frame, IR5 A/F Lens
||7 16328 20046 5
Box weight: 2 lbs. / 0.9 kg
Box dimensions: 575x175x75 mm / 22.5x6.9x3 inch
Case weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg
Case dimensions: 785x600x210 mm / 30.9x23.6x8.3 inch